January 26, 2005

I slept in as late as I could stand this morning, which was about 11:00. That was eight hours of sleep and I was restless. The phone rang and I solved someone’s computer problem and my day began. I went down to the basement and got to work updating SGL. For those of you who follow us every day, you probably noticed a lot of updates coming throughout the day as I slowly got caught back up. But we are completely caught back up and on track again. I am going to do my best to get today’s update completed and posted before I head off to Wegmans to work overnight. I am starting at 9:00 pm in Penfield which means that I am wrapping up somewhere around 8:00 in the morning and THEN going for breakfast before heading home. I will be sleeping most of the day tomorrow. Min, Eric, Amanda, Dad and I were supposed to be having dinner at Eric’s mom’s house in Warsaw with his parents tomorrow night but dad is sick and then Eric’s mom called and she was sick too. So we rescheduled for next week at the same time. That is good because I was going to be tired this week. It took me most of the afternoon to get caught up on all of the SGL updates. But I think that everything is there. We might be on track for January to be the busiest month of SGL ever and that would be a really nice way to have a comeback after the pathetic performance of the last few months. I want to make sure that everyone knows that the site is on track and busy again. There is always something new to read on SGL!

I forgot to mention the other day that I did finally order myself one of the new Apple Mac Mini’s. I got the same one that Andy did, the base model, but with a memory upgrade and I ordered a real Apple keyboard to go with it. Mine will take 3-4 weeks to arrive, though. So Andy gets to play with his right away and I have to wait for mine 🙁

I headed out to Perry around 4:00 and ended up working out there longer than I had anticipated. I didn’t managed to get back home until 6:30. I had just enough time to collect Min and to head out to Denny’s for a quick dinner. Andy had eaten just before getting to the house so he wasn’t hungry. So he took a nap while we were at dinner. Dinner was good but rushed. I wish I didn’t have to get out of the house so early. But if I don’t, then we will be there all night. Better early than late, I guess. This is going to be a really long night.

Okay, I am wrapping up the udpate for today and posting so I can hit the road. It is just about 8:00 now and I have to drive way out to Penfield in bad weather so I need to be on the road. Hopefully they will have a lot of coffee waiting for us.

I had to head out to Perry to meet with a client at 4:00.

Leave a comment