November 2, 2004

Well, our Internet access went down last night but came back up during the evening, so we have no idea what is going on with that at all. It was up and running all day today but went down again this evening. I guess they don’t want us watching the election results. I can’t figure out what they are playing at, it is pretty weird. Maybe they can’t figure out how to shut us off.

I didn’t get the job with Corning. That is very sad. I can’t believe that they waited six days before telling me that they weren’t interested in me. They didn’t have me go on to the second interview even… so who knows why they waited so long to tell me. What a pain. I have forgotten just how sucky job hunting can be.

The phone just rang for a second. Apparently the line is going up and down rapidly because I am noticing the service changing all of the time. Okay, now it is back up. Something really weird is happening, I can’t explain it. Anyway, I guess I will get to post today after all.

I hope that everyone remembered to go out and vote today. Well, I at least hope that everyone who votes the same as me got out and voted today. Min and I went and voted first thing this morning to get the day started. Then Min went to bed and dad picked me up to go to breakfast before getting set up for the show in Rochester.

We had breakfast at Jay’s with my aunt and uncle. Then we headed on over to the Riverside Convention Center to start setting up. We got there just after 10:30. It took us until about 3:00 to get the booth set-up. That is no little task. This is our first attempt at doing a show like this so we really don’t know what we are supposed to be doing very well. But the booth looks good and I think that it will turn out okay. Andy’s uncle Bill has a booth just one spot over from ours which is pretty funny.

Dad and I got some Abbott’s frozen custard on the way home. They had red raspberry on special today, that was yummy.

When Andy got home from work, he and I ran out to the voting spot and got him voting. Today is Andy’s first time voting and Min’s first time in a national election. After voting, we went over to the Omega Grill for some dinner. Then we went up to Walmart to pick up Jackie Chan’s Around the World in 80 Days. It wasn’t on sale though, so we had to pay full price for it.

By the time that we got home, our Internet access was gone again. I can’t decide whether or not they are disconnecting us on purpose or if this is an accident and this would have been the kind of service that we would have had even if we were still paying for it. Anyway, I am going to call it a night and not spend the evening sitting in front of a computer that doesn’t have Internet access. Hopefully you will all have the opportunity to read the site soon.

Leave a comment