April 16, 2005

Min and I were up and moving by 9:30 today. Yes, on a Saturday. I didn’t get my dates mixed up.

The postings for the last several days are getting posted very late because I accidentally left the AC adapter for my laptop down in Castile and won’t be able to get to it until Monday. Oops. So eveyone will have to just suffer without any updates for a few days. Go read a book or something.

Min and I cleaned like crazy this morning. She also ran out to Wegmans to do a little shopping while I kept on cleaning. We managed to get quite a bit done this morning. The house is really coming along.

Pastor Dan and his family along with my father arrived right at noon. We are having a little pizza party and Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King festival today. They brought Pizza Hut pizza with them and we all (five adults and four kids – Andy was still sleeping) went out to the deck and enjoyed the unbelievable weather and had delicious pizza. It is so nice to be able to eat outside again. I love having a deck. Although we have terrible issues with wasps and they make it so that Min rarely wants to go out onto the deck. It really sucks and we have to find some way to deal with them or we will never get to use the deck for anything much.

After lunch we watched the movie. Boy is that movie long. Dad was barely able to hang in there. I think that the kids really liked watching it in the theatre.

It was about 6:00 when everyone took off leaving Min and I alone. Jeremy had gone over to Art’s this afternoon to have band practice with his band and had stayed around to play a game of AoE2. The details are on FNG.

Min and I were feeling restless. We called Art and Danielle and they weren’t doing anything in particular tonight so we drove over there and hung out for a while. We weren’t sure what we were going to do but we brought a computer just in case. We ended up playing two rounds of AoE2 (that is four for them in two days.) Again, you know where to get more info on those games. We had a really good time visiting over there. We ordered pizza between the games and stayed at their place until almost 2:30 in the morning.

Leave a comment